The Parsonage Became Apart of the Afgescheiden Congregation on This Date
The old parsonage where Rev. Dr. A. C. van Raalte lived at one time is back in Ommen. That is, on a painted canvas. The painting was given to the consistory by family of Rev. W. De Graaf, who had taken the initiative in the 1930s for the erection of the present church at the Bouwstraat.
Kennedy, Nella, "The Parsonage Became Apart of the Afgescheiden Congregation on This Date" (1838). Van Raalte Papers: 1830-1839. 106.