H08-1664.1. The Banner: Centennial Issue. Magazine, 1966. 1 folder.
Originally known as The Banner of Truth, this title was founded on July 1, 1866, by pioneer editor John Y. De Baun, to be a religious monthly periodical and official organ of the True Protestant Reformed Dutch Church (later known as the Christian Reformed Church). Later, editors included Dr. Henry Beets (1908-1929), Rev. Henry J. Kuiper (1929-1956) and Rev. John Vander Ploeg (1956- ). The collection includes the Centennial Issue from July 1966 and includes a short history of the publication and its editors and its place in the Christian Reformed Church history inAmerica, gleanings from its pages, and other historical articles. (B)
A recommended citation will become available once a downloadable file has been added to this entry.