The Stewardship Council was the program and project development body of the RCA General Synod. Its chairman in 1951 was the Rev. Daniel Y. Brink; Elder Maurice TePaske was president for many years after. Among other efforts, the Stewardship Council was responsible for church fundraising applied to the capital needs of RCA-affiliated colleges. By 1967, the Council was responsible for publications and promotion, stewardship education, and training schools. This collection consists of agendas, minutes, and reports of the Stewardship Council of the RCA. Materials also include the publication, Our Father’s Business (1951-1967).
Repository citation: Western Theological Seminary, "W88-0276. Stewardship Council. Records, 1951-1967. 0.50 linear ft." (2013). Collection Registers and Abstracts. Paper 735.
July 18, 2013.