Holland’s first church congregation of the Dutch Reformed Church. Served by Rev. Albertus C. Van Raalte (1849-1867). Affiliated with the Reformed Church in America (RCA) (1849-1884) and later the Christian Reformed Church (CRC) (1884-2012, and now shared by both denominations). Records include consistory, Deacons, Ladies Aid Society, Ladies Auxiliary, Men’s Society and Philathea Society minutes; Accounting, administrative, baptismal, dismission, transfer, and other membership information; Fynaart congregation of East Saugatuck minutes; and the historical publication The Pillar Church: A Book of Remembrance published in 1984.
Repository citation: Hope College, "H97-1301. Michigan, Holland. Pillar Church. Records, 1847-2003. 12.75 linear ft. PARTIALLY RESTRICTED" (2013). Collection Registers and Abstracts. Paper 649.
June 25, 2013.