H88-0417. Minerva Society. Records, 1905-1938. 0.25 linear ft.
This women’s literary society, based on the literary, musical, and social development of its members, was founded in 1894 for any department at Hope College (college level and prep school grades). In 1896, the name was changed to the Ladies Literary League. In 1902, it was reorganized and assumed its original name until its demise. The collection contains background information, a musical program, and two minute books, 1914-1915 and 1924-1934.
A recommended citation will become available once a downloadable file has been added to this entry.