W88-0615.5. First Dutch Protestant Reformed Church of Graafschap. 1857-1859. 1 folder.
The collection includes a translation, by Albertus Pieters, of an August 27, 1857, letter from Rev. H. G. Klein [Klijn] to the Seceded Church of Graafshap, Michigan, and photocopies of original documents and letters housed at the Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, used by the Circuit Court of Ottawa County, Michigan, and the Michigan State Supreme Court deciding the ownership of the property and buildings of the First Dutch Protestant Reformed Church of Graafschap, Michigan, 1857-1859. Correspondents include Albertus C. Van Raalte, John Roost, Hendrik Kleinman, Henry Post J. F. Van Anrooy, H. K. Strabbing, and others. (F)
A recommended citation will become available once a downloadable file has been added to this entry.