Missionaries, including John Kempers and Guatemalan missionaries, introduced the gospel to Chiapas, Mexico, by the first quarter of the 20th century. The RCA took over the mission from Northern Presbyterian stewardship in 1930. The collection consists of booklets, fact sheets, maps, pictures, profiles, and publications, and includes materials on John Kempers and other missionaries.
Repository citation: Western Theological Seminary, "W88-0314. Chiapas Mission. Records, 1937-1985. 1.50 linear ft." (2012). Collection Registers and Abstracts. Paper 200.
July 10, 2012.