W88-0617. Michigan, Holland. Seventh Reformed Church (1924-1948). Records, 1924-1948. 1.00 linear ft.
Formed as the “Dutch Church” of Holland in response to other area congregations moving to English-only services, it lasted less than 25 years, as the Dutch speaking congregation moved to other churches or passed away. Only one pastor, Rev. Paul Van Eerden, served the entire time. Collection includes membership records, consistory minutes (mostly in Dutch), 1924-1948, the Psalm book for the church organ (Dutch) and the church’s pulpit Bible (English).
A recommended citation will become available once a downloadable file has been added to this entry.