Document Type

Register

Abstract

The first Beardslee library was built in 1913, the second in 1955, and the third is currently housed in the Cook Center of Theological Research. The collection contains reports on the American Association of Theological Schools (AATS) and extensive files on American Theological Library Association (ATLA) foundation, Sealantic Fund, and Library Development Program. Also included are catalogue reports marking the progress of the library, circulation records and statistics, book acquisitions, library policies, procedures and meeting minutes and memos, and financial tracking.

Comments

Download document for the detailed Collection Register.

Please visit the Joint Archives of Holland page for more information.

Share

COinS