Bethel Reformed Church of Grand Rapids was chartered by Classis Michigan in 1906. The church went through two modest buildings on its site at Coit and Travis streets before building its grander, longtime home, dedicated 1928. In August 2000, the congregation was officially disbanded and the church closed. The collection contains minutes of Consistory, Elders’, Congregational, Deacons’ and Building Committee meetings. Also included are financial reports, membership lists, transfer credentials and church directories.
Repository citation: Western Theological Seminary, "W00-1257. Michigan, Grand Rapids. Bethel Reformed Church. Records, 1906-2000. 9.00 linear ft." (2012). Collection Registers and Abstracts. Paper 100.
May 22, 2012.